Electric Melt Burner Safety and Instructions
Instructions for use
The following guidelines are to help you get the very best from your Electric Melt Burners. These wax melt burners are great for alternating scents whenever you fancy a change. These warmers run using a standard size lightbulb where a naked flame from a tealight may not be suitable.
- Place wax melt in the glass melting dish supplied with your Electric Melt Burner
- Do not add water
- Plug in then switch on your Electric Melt Burner
- Allow the wax to melt, releasing fragrance throughout your room
- To change fragrances, switch off the Electric Melt Burner and allow all the wax to cool and harden
- Once the wax melt has hardened, remove it using gentle pressure.
- Do not use tea lights
- Do not leave unattended
- Do not use metal or wooden objects to clean wax from the melting dish
- Do not use melting dish if it is cracked or chipped
- Do not touch or remove the melting dish until it is cooled
- Do not use with fragrance oil
- Do not use for longer than 3 hours
Please keep your Electric Melt Burner away from children and pets. Never leave unattended. Always use your Electric Melt Burner within sight and never burn wax near flammable objects. As with all electrical items, please keep clear of water.