The data we have collected from you is held in a responsible and secure manner and your personal details will not be sold, leased or disclosed to any other party whatsoever.
Your Privacy is Our Policy
- We do not share, rent, sell or trade any personal information with any outside organisation.
- We do not rent our mailing list, either paper or electronic, nor do we allow others access to it for any reason. Any information given to the Woodwick Candle Shop is used only for the specific purposes for which you supply it to us.
- We will only call you if we have a question or problem about your order.
- If we or our credit card processor suspects card fraud, we may contact the holder of a credit card used on an order at the billing address or telephone numbers supplied, or at those supplied by the credit card holder's bank, to verify the legitimacy of an order.
- All orders are shipped with a receipt which indicates the name and address of the purchaser; if you mark the order as a gift we will instead enclose a packing slip which also indicates the name and address of the purchaser but does not list product prices.
- We do place operational cookies in your browser. The functions of these cookies are to keep track of your shopping cart and to analyse the path that users take through our site, so that we can constantly improve our site navigation system.
- No personal information is placed in any cookie.
- We log the IP address of access to our web site. This information is used for general performance monitoring and analysis, and is not associated with any personally identifiable information.
- We retain records of orders, including customer addresses and payment information (EXCLUDING credit card numbers), to permit resolution of disputes and questions, and to provide accounting records. These records are kept confidential, and are not shared with any other outside party except as required by law, or to resolve billing and credit card disputes.
- Any paperwork containing customer names, addresses, or other information is destroyed before being disposed of.
We use the information you have given us for processing your order and for contacting you again in the future to notify you of any special offers, new products and promotional activity. You have the option of being removed from our contact list at any time by clicking the link in the email or emailing us at [email protected]